And the winner is...

|
So, part of being a broke bride means I enter a lot of wedding infused contests to win, well anything I can that will help the broke bride budget. I have entered countless sweepstakes for various things but never thought I would get a call about any of them. Tonight I received a call saying I (yes me) had won a pair of crystal toasting glasses! woot woot! Then the delightful call center lady went on to tell me that if I chose to attend a wedding show at the Hyatt on Saturday then I will receive free tickets for a 3 day 2 night trip to the Carribeans. BUT i mean, it's probably a scam and they just want me to spend money and they will probably weasle their way out of giving me ANYTHING free, especially the crystal toasting glasses. I would be silly to go thinking I would get anything free right? stupid...silly...pointless to go waste an hour of my important Saturday night listening to someone try to sell me things that have to do with the potential amazing wedding.
ANWAY, guess where I will be Saturday? yep, I'm giving in and taking my chances on something free. Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes!

There's that pesky button again!





1 comments:

DP said...

Good luck, chika-lita.

Post a Comment