Aruba, Jamaica, ooooh I wanna take ya...

|
As I was habitually flipping through magazines tonight, I repeatedly passed multiple ads with bright blue oceans & sparkling sand with scantily clad couples skipping jovially down endless beaches. Then I realized it...I haven't thought a single think about the honeymoon! So after giving it a think or two, I realized I just really don't care that much about a honeymoon vacay. Is that bad? I mean, I know it's tradition and a chance for a much needed and justified venture to a foreign beach that I can't pronounce, but (dare I say it) I would much rather have a relaxing weekend at home and then go back to work! I mean, we could go on a trip but maybe a couple months later?

but . . .

Maybe that's just the broke bride talking. I might let the broke groom handle the honeymoon vacay because as it seems, it's not really my thing :-)

Oh, and I would like to thank Bryanna for the words of encouragment! It really helps to hear a broke bride success story once in a while :-) Until next time....

Hey! What's that yellow button down there?!





1 comments:

Becca :) said...

We're going on a cruise and yes possibly months later. I say possibly because Wes may or may not get a job that would get in the way, but any-hoot. Cruises in the FALL are CHEEPER then the rest of the year. Cruises leaving Mobile, AL are better cause you can drive down in like 6 hours stay one night at a hotel on the peer (free parking for the week) and hop right on the boat. I would do that because you could pay for another cruise with the price of plane tickets these days. Plus with a cruise, your price per person is for everything!!! Food and all (except alcohol and off boat excursions), but it's free to get off the boat and shop! But it is well worth it because you could go to like 3 different countries in one trip. I highly recommend it!!

Post a Comment