Where Has the Time Gone?

|
So, I know it has been truly FOREVER since I last wrote. I have been a real blog slacker here lately, but it's only because I have been so busy. With work trips, doctor's visits and wedding dress shopping, I have hardly had a second to clue you in on the Broke Bride's latest broke excursions. The BIGGEST thing that has happened since I last wrote is I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS!!!! Yes, I did. It's fabulous. It's beautiful. It's Princess-chic. Unfortunately, I can't show it on here since my fiance reads my blog posts. Just take my word on it, that it is the most amazing wedding dress you have ever laid your eyes on.

In other wedding news, I have found my wedding photographer! He is none other than the one and only Brett Warren! If you don't know him, you should be ashamed of yourself. He is only the most amazing photographer ever! Seriously, check out his Flickr account at. You will be blown away. You can thank me later...

Other than that, things have been running smoothly in the lives of the Broke Bride and her Soon-to-Be hubby. Other than the fact that he recently lost his job :-( We are being optimistic about it though. If you have any word on awesome Buyer jobs, let me know! Well, unfortunately, my first blog in a long time is short and sweet. I promise I will be more responsible about having regular blog posts. Check back often!!

Hey, look! That bright yellow "donate" button is still down there! :-)






6 comments:

☆♥Shydub♥☆ said...

Followed you here via GFC. thanks fro stopping by at my blog.

Oh! GoSh Goodies

Pamela said...

Quite the fairytale. Fun to read. I hope a job for your prince opens up soon.

Holly said...

Good luck on making your dream come true. ;D

Family Fashion and Facts said...

following back! thanks for following! Have some awesome giveaways going on right now!
http://familyfashionandfacts.blogspot.com

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Hey - thanks for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!!

Stacie said...

Thanks for the following, I'm following back. Wedding on a budget is a challenge, but it can be done--we did it!

Post a Comment