A decision has been made…

|
I have FINALLY found the PERFECT dresses for my ladies in waiting! For months and months, I have been scouring the web looking for what I had in mind for bridesmaid’s dresses. Originally I wanted to get really wild, and mildly sexy with this important ensemble but as time has passed, my ideas have evolved and I decided to tame it down a little.

Do you realize how hard it is to find a hot pink, tutu-style dress? Well, let me tell you, this is an impossible fete. UNTIL, I stumbled across this glorious satin ball gown that met all my needs. It is short, but not too short; sexy but not flaunty; and came in my beloved hot pink! What’s even better, it is only $89.99! After a little debate (okay, a lot of debate) I turned my back on my go-to color and opted for a simple black instead. Well, I didn’t COMPLETELY turn my back on the girly hue. I’m adding a hot pink sash around the waist of the dress so my bff’s don’t look like they are in a funeral march.

Unfortunately, I can't post a picture of the amazing bridesmaid dress on here because the website won't let me steal their picture. lol But here is the link to check it out. Believe it or not, having made that one final decision has made me feel a tad bit relieved. It feels nice. Oh, I almost forgot…things have worked out with my venue, Lillie Belle’s, and everything is back on track. I’ve claimed Janie and her assistant as my caretakers/wedding planners and I have a meeting with them next week to hammer down a DEFINITE meeting with my caterer and discuss the details of THE day. Things are looking up…

Well, everything but my wedding fund is looking up so feel free to donate…Talk to you soon!






0 comments:

Post a Comment